Tuesday, November 11, 2014

YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!

In the hours leading up to my birthday this year, there is joy in my email inbox.

Over the course of several years, I have signed up for email “alerts” to my favorite eating establishments and in return, they help me celebrate my birthday with a complimentary meal.

I have enough meal coupons that I could dine out all day!

There is a complimentary breakfast from International House of Pancakes with a pancake breakfast or Einstein Brothers with bagel and a beverage.

Lunch is being picked up by J.R. Log House, a favorite restaurant for smoked BBQ meats and authentic Southern cuisine.

If I would like a free waffle cone for dessert or mid-day snack, I can select from either Dairy Queen or Brewster’s.

Dinner is courtesy of Ryan’s Buffet.

Well, that’s a lot of dining out for one day so I may have to spread the birthday celebrating over the course of several days. Each coupon has a generous expiration date.

Frugal celebrating is on the horizon and it was as simple as joining the e-club at my favorite eating establishments!

 

SOUND THE BUGLE! Today’s tip: The next time you are dining out, consider enrolling in the e-club programs of your favorite restaurants. When your birthday comes around, enjoy some frugal celebrating too!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment